Modern and young – creative and innovative students from Mannheim University of Music and Performing Arts in Germany: http://www.jazzundpopularmusik.de/Jazz_und_Popularmusik_Mannheim/Willkommen.html
LEKTRON sound samples:
His teachers were:
- John Sahutske
- Gary Barone
Since 2006 Focus on Jazz
Since 2008 Jazz piano lessons
Since 2011 student at Mannheim University of Music and Performing Arts: Bachelor Jazz-Trompete:
- Professor Stephan Zimmermann
Julian performed already in the following jazz bands and orchestras:
- Landesjugendjazzorchestra Baden Wuerttemberg/Germany http://www.jugendjazzorchester.de/
- Landesjugendjazzorchestra Bayern/Germany http://www.ljjb.de/landes_jugendjazzorchester_bayern.html
- University Big Band Freiburg/Germany http://www.bigband.uni-freiburg.de/suchen
- Mannheim Jazzorchestra/Germany http://www.jazzundpopularmusik.de/Jazz_and_Popularmusic_Mannheim/Welcome.html
Julian attended the following workshops:
- European Jazz Academy in Heek, Germany
- International Association of Schools of Jazz, São Paolo, Brazil
- Prize: Boss Loop Station Championship Germany
- Prize: International jazz-award Biberach/Germany with the group “LEKTRON”
2. Tobias Schmitt (Bass)
Tobias Schmitt was born in 1989 in Hardheim/Germany and received first lessons in several instruments like trombone, guitar, E-Bass.
Directly after the final secondary school examination in 2009 he attended the vocational school for music in Dinkelsbuehl/Germany with the principal subject E-Bass.
His teacher was Norbert Meyer-Venus. http://www.bfsm-nuernberg.de/rock-pop-jazz/dozenten/norbert-meyer-venus
In the same year, he began to learn contrabass, and then changed to Mannheim University of Music and Performing Arts in 2010.
Since 2010 he is studying Jazz-Contrabass with Professor Thomas Stabenow: http://www.jazzrecords.com/bassic/thomas_stabenow_e.htm
3. Dominik Fuerstberger (Drums)
Dominik Fuerstberger was born in 1988 in Munich/Germany. Since he was seven years old he received classical piano lessons. At the age of eight he started playing the drums.
Until he was fifteen years old he experienced playing in various groups/bands. Later he took lessons in classical percussion also.
Since 2009 Dominik is member of the famous „Landesjugendjazzorchestra Bavaria“.
In 2010 he finished his training at vocational school for music in Munich: http://www.jazzschool.de/www/ and then went to Mannheim university to continue his studies with Professor. Michael Kuettner: http://www.michael-kuettner.com/pages/en/home.php?lang=EN
For the moment, Dominik is moving boundlessly in the genres jazz, pop, rock and electronical music, and he was prize winner of the international jazz-award Biberach/Germany with the group “LEKTRON” in 2012.
He attended many masterclasses held by Andreas Keller, Bastian Juette, Joris Dudli, Johannes Nied, Claus Hessler, Gerald Cleaver, Loren Stillman, Jonas Burgwinkel, Jost Nickel, Werner Schmitt, Pablo Held, Max Neissendorfer, Werner Schmitt, and others